A Weight Loss Fitness Program: Achieve Your Health And Fitness Goals
A Weight loss fitness program can help you to reach your goal of health and fitness. Your plan should be a balanced approach of both exercise and diet.
- Make a plan-Write down your health and fitness goals in a journal to get your mind geared for your plan
- Cardio-Include cardio exercises such as walking, biking,and swimming at least two or three times per week.
- strength training-Do some type of resistance trainig two to three times per week. This type of weight loss workout help to burn fat even a rest.
- diet-Make some gradual changes to your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Try eating five or six smaller meals throughout the day.
- sleep-It's important to get your six to eight hours of sleep so that you can have the energy to do your workouts and enjoy your day.
- Move-Try to find ways to move during your daily routine. Do some housework,yard work,work in the garden, or play a sport. Any movement you do during the day very beneficial.
- Take a walk-Do a little stretching then take a walk around the block.
- Shopping-Park your car a little distance from your destination, then walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevator when possible.
- balance-Balance is the key. Weight loss shouldn't be the only goal.Workout plans should work for you as a positive lifestyle change. Aim to build your program so that is easy to stick to for overall health and fitness. Make healthy changes to both your diet and exercise routine.
Once you decide to make some healthy changes, make sure that you consult your doctor as you develop your new weight loss fitness program.
Return To Senior Fitness